Air Filter System – 3 stage EN12021
- The first stage is a general purpose filter that removes liquids and solids down to 5 microns
- The second stage filter removes sub-micron particles and oil aerosols down to 0.01 micron before the final stage
- The third stage removes oil vapors and odors using a carbon cartridge
- Max. Inlet Air Pressure: 250 psig
- Max. Temperature: 150° F
- Final Stage Flow Range: 100 scfm
- Inlet & Outlet Valves (2): 3/4 FNPT, Brass
- Valve Nipples (Brass): # 10 JIC
- Inlet & Outlet Gauge: 0-300 psi
- Frame: Marine Grade Aluminum 1in. square tubing
- Height: 21 in.
- Length: 30 in.
- Top: 8 in.
- Bottom: 12 in.
- Weight: 34 lbs.
Out of stock